1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Download Wow from here (Torrent, if you dont have any torrent installed please download one from here) , or alternatively you can use any client 3.3.5a that you may already have just follow the next steps
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. then go to the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist realmlist.nrg-wow.com
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.